Monday, June 3, 2013

Eren ( Shingeki no Kyojin - Attack on Titan )

Anime sims Shingeki no Kyojin character Eren. 
cas screens:

Eren - Shingeki no Kyojin: Download

hair: butterflysims(Feb.14)Hair034 clothing: everyday shingeki no kyojin uniform by sakurasims formal EA stor eye: ngsims3-color-eyes skin: lemonleafs B2.5 


How to install: Place in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims.


Shingeki no Kyojin. I hope you like my eren sims.

Other Sims: http://ngsims3.blogspot.com/p/sims.html

8 comments :

  1. My new favorite anime as well. ^_^ Nice work on Eren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAH so nice!!! Want to see Levi for The Sims *---*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh thank you for this!! ;w; I was hoping someone did Sims stuff for SnK <3 Best anime ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Este quisiera saber que expansion tendria que poner para tener a los personajes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shingeki no Kyojin é meu anime favorito também. Obg pelo Eren,pela Annie e pelo cabo

    ReplyDelete